Centarl European Journal of Public Policy, Vol.3
A new issue of Central European Journal of Public Policy - Vol. 3, No. 1 (June 2009) - is available now. For more information see Table of Contents in the text below.
- Methods of Services Provision in Slovak Towns (Emília Sičáková-Beblavá)
- The European Union and the Kosovan Youth – A Wide Range of Solutions to a Single Problem (Anna Szolucha)
Rural Development Policies for Human Resources after 2004: A Story of
Muddled Definitions Preventing Strategic Visions? (Jana Vobecká)
- Social Capital in the Czech Republic and Public Policy Implications (Michal Vodrážka)
- Local Public Finance in Central and Eastern Europe (Leoš Vítek)
- Designing and Conducting Mixed Methods Research (Tomáš Čížek)
- Transitions Related to Religion, Minorities and Gender: Reflections by Conference Participants (Martin Vávra, Michaela Šmídová)
Download the Volume 3 of the Journal http://www.cejpp.eu/upload/journals/1/issues/cejpp_09_03_01.pdf.