In order to nourish a public debate on governance in Europe, the CINEFOGO Network seeks to strengthen linkages between theoretical analysis and the dissemination of research results.
Learning & Dialogue means the Spread of Excellence programme of the CINEFOGO Network. It is based on TRANSAACT principles. On the basis of research, the Network contributes knowledge for the dialogue with Network stakeholders, national and European representatives of civil society and governance institutions an for the dissemination of results and accumulated information to the general public and the public media. It promotes learning and dialogue through various means of communication:
- CINEFOGO website
- The Project Database, a "library" of CINEFOGO documents and publications
- Newsletter, published twice a year
- E-letter, a list of upcoming activities and news distributed by e-mail usually every second week - you can subscribe here
- Media corner
- Policy briefs - when research meets policy
- Student Corner focused on European research and academic teaching on Civil Society,
- PhD Network and courses and seminars for Ph.D and post graduate students
- Lecture series - International Centre for Studies in Citizenship, Democratic Participation and Civil Society at the Department of Society and Globalisation, Roskilde University will organize during the Academic Year 2008 – 2009 a Lecture Series on Citizenship, Participation and Civil Society.
- TV and radio programmes on Active Citizenship and the Development of European Democracy
- E-learning on-line course and toolkit and TRANSAACT training on communicating science to the wider public
- CINEFOGO Working Papers - five thematic series are available in the project database
- Peer-reviewed articles and publications
- Links to related projects, networks and sites concerned with the theme Civil Society and New Forms of Governance in Europe.